About this download
This program will update Pointing Driver (Crucialtec) to version 4.9 and will resolve the following symptoms:
- Some settings will be cleared after system suspends/resumes.
- Button composition reverted when changing the profile.
Pointing Driver (Crucialtec) Update version 4.9
File name: EP0000278248.exe
File size: 7.47 MB (7,839,744 bytes)
- Pointing Driver (Crucialtec) Update version 4.9
- Windows 8 64bit
Please uninstall existing driver before the installation.
1. Open Control panel -> Uninstall Programs
2. Find "Optical Trackpad" and double click it.
3. Uninstallation wizard will be launched. Follow the wizard to uninstall the driver.
4. Reboot the system.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000278248.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if installation is successful:
1. Go to C:\Windows\System32\Drivers\OTGMouUSB.sys
2. Version should indicate 184.108.40.206