About this download
This program will upgrade Click to DVD BD to Ver.18.104.22.16800. The following symptoms have been resolved.
1. The clip is not divided at the specified position, and the order of the image is changed.
2. When 9 or more movies are input, preview cannot be done.
3. The error message is displayed in 70% while creating the BD.
4. Click to DVD cannot playback the movie in Intel Graphics Environment.
5. Click to DVD creates wrong DVD when users import many still images and movie.
Click to DVD BD Upgrade Program Version 22.214.171.12400
File name: SOACTB-01597000-UN.exe
File size: 25.6 MB (26,916,144 bytes)
- To install Click to DVD BD Upgrade Program Version 126.96.36.19900
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click SOACTB-01597000-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Go to Windows Explorer, locate the Version.txt file in C:\Program Files\Sony\Click to DVD 2.
2. If the installation is successful, 188.8.131.5200 will be displayed.