About this download
This program will upgrade SATA drivers to Ver.184.108.40.206 and the related docking station is now supported on Windows Vista Operating System.
Before installing this program:
Check whether the current Operating System has been upgraded to Windows Vista. If so, please skip this installation.
SATA Driver Upgrade Program Version 220.127.116.11 for Windows Vista
File name: EP0000162407.exe
File size: 695 KB (712,216 bytes)
- To install SATA Driver Upgrade Program Version 18.104.22.168 for Windows Vista
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000162407.exe.
3. When the User Account Control dialog appears, proceed to the next step.
4. When the install wizard of device driver appears, click Next.
5. When the installation complete message appears, click Finish and restart the system.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Open Device Manager.
2. Choose Properties of Silicon Image Sil 3132 SATALink Controller.
3. Choose the Driver tab.
4. Check the following information:
Driver Date is 2006/10/31 (Y/M/D).
Driver Version is 22.214.171.124.
Digital Signature is Microsoft Windows Hardware Compatibility Publisher.