About this download
This program will upgrade BIOS to Ver.R1120Q0 and resolve the following symptom.
1.There is no sound after installing Windows Vista Service Pack1.
BIOS Upgrade Program Version R1120Q0
File name: EP0000147321.exe
File size: 0.98 MB (1,036,304 bytes)
- To install BIOS Update Program Ver.R1120Q0
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click EP0000147321.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
5. Please load default BIOS setting values after updating.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Press F2 while booting and enter BIOS setup.
2. Enter BIOS setup and check that the BIOS Version is R1120Q0.