About this download
This upgrade program will resolve the following symptoms:
1. Low video quality for high definition MPEG2-TS file playback on VAIO Zone
Display Video Driver 184.108.40.20625 Upgrade
File name: ATDVID-00817108-UN.exe
File size: 21.5 MB (22,627,904 bytes)
- Display Video Driver 220.127.116.1125 Upgrade
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards, except for the docking station.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file ATDVID-00817108-UN.exe to a temporary directory.
2. Click Start -> Control Panel -> Add or Remove Programs.
3. Select ATI-Software Uninstall Utility and click Change/Remove.
4. Click Yes to remove the selected program and click Yes to restart the computer.
5. After the computer restarts, the Found New Hardware Wizard dialog box will be displayed.
7. Double-click ATDVID-00817108-UN.exe to extract the files.
8. Follow the on screen instructions and restart the computer when the installation is completed.