About this download
This program will upgrade the Instant Mode for VAIO to Ver.1.1.2 and the following symptoms have been resolved:
1. The audio and video are not synchronized when playing back a particular DVD.
2. For VGN-TX1 Series
- The options of Display Setting are changed from Auto/4:3/16:9 to Auto/Full in DVD Mode Setup Menu.
- When the sleep timer is set, the remaining time is always displayed without Information On/Off.
- The screen will go blank if there is no operation for a while. (Support monitor off function)
3. For VGN-TX2 Series.
- Support 2G SD memory card.
Instant Mode update program Ver.1.1.2
File name: ITAOTH-01315000-UN.exe
File size: 22.5 MB (23,656,688 bytes)
- To install Instant Mode 1.1.2
- Windows XP
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for refrence later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click ITAOTH-01315000-UN.exefile.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Check that the version information in General setup menu displays Ver: 1.1.2