About this download
This program will upgrade BIOS to R0200J3 and resolve the following symptoms.
1. System stops responding when the AC adapter is removed in Suspend mode.
2. Issues with NVIDIA Graphics Device.
BIOS Update Program Ver.R0200J3
File name: PHBSYS-01101528-UN.exe
File size: 1.00 MB (1,053,992 bytes)
- BIOS Update Program Ver.R0200J3
- Windows Vista SP2 32bit
IMPORTANT: Before proceeding with the upgrade, disconnect all external hardware devices, including PC Cards etc.
Note: Before proceeding, ensure that the VAIO computer is operated using the supplied AC adapter.
Note: Save all data/files and close all running programs.
1. Download the file to a temporary or download directory (Please note this directory for reference later).
2. Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click PHBSYS-01101528-UN.exe.
3. Follow the instructions displayed in the installation wizard.
4. After installation is completed, please restart the computer.
5. Please load default BIOS setting values after updating.
To check if the updating is successful
1. Press F2 while booting and enter BIOS setup.
2. Check that the BIOS Version is R0200J3.